So, uh, just as things are starting to get a little more normal here, we are about to get hit with more freakin' snow. The forecast is for another 10-20 inches. Stuart and I have been playing a strange version of "Would you rather....". Like "Would you rather have 5 mimes on stilts living in the house, or get 20 more inches?" (I went with the snow. Those suckers are scary)
I have not been to work since last Thursday. I am starting to talk to the squirrels. On the bright side, the house is spotless and all of the laundry is done.
I tried going out for a drive yesterday, but the roads were pretty crappy. Strangely though, our neighborhood is dry pavement! And last night, road crews came in and moved more snow around. I have no idea who on our street is having an affair with a SHA guy, but I am not complaining.
OK- I will post more pictures this evening. I am off to feed my backyard creatures. Nutsy and Squirrelly are hungry.

No comments:
Post a Comment