You were hoping for a witty post title using the word "snow", weren't you? No can do. If I never see another snow flake as long as I live, it will be fine with me.
The good news: it looks like it is all ending. NO SNOW in the forecast anytime soon.
Final total: 17 inches with this second storm. (That's the BWI total, according to NWS. I did not measure it myself because I couldn't get a level spot because of the wind) Yes, that makes a total of 55 inches this week.
I am going on Day 4 without work. Stuart made it safely to work today, and is staying there overnight. I am looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow so I can prepare to return to work. For 1 day. Before my 3 day weekend.
Forget about looking out the windows
Bert is quite unaffected by the blizzard going on outside
Oopsie.
This is looking out the basement window.
The windows were covered with snow
OK, so I found a recipe for snow ice cream. It was pretty darn good. So long as you avoid the yellow snow.
And this is what I get to spend my day with. How incredibly cute are they???

2 comments:
actually.... I believe snow is in your forecast for monday :( -Katie
Yes, thank you Grim Reaper, I just noticed that. 4-8 inches. Enjoy the mid-50's where you are...I'll pack my things and be at your house later today. :P
Post a Comment