Friday, December 5, 2008

A cute kitty break!


I thought that I would entertain you with some Ernie and Bert pics. Life with them is going great! Honestly, we have the most well-behaved cats ever. They are super lovable, and we are so grateful for them. They love to play with toys and they have some hilarious habits. Bert has a thing for the drain stopper in the bathroom sinks. Often, he will pull the plug out and carry it to another room. Ernie seems to have taken a liking to trash. Quite frequently, we find bathroom cups and q-tips in our shoes.

I am going to depart for a second for the usual witty run-down of our lives to mention something a little more serious. Most of you know that I am a huge animal lover and a supporter of animal rescue. Unfortunately, animal shelters are being overrun these day for a number of reasons. So, please, if you have some money or time to spare, consider helping out your local animal shelter. And if you are thinking about getting an animal, consider rescuing. I would be happy to help you locate a breed-specific rescue if that's what you are looking for. Of course, Ernie and Bert came from a wonderful rescue in Maryland,
Animal Advocates of Howard County .


They are both TOTAL lap cats. All we need to do is sit down on the couch, and they beeline for us. And the funny thing is- they frequently trade off so that they can try out both of our laps!

Isn't this an adorable picture of Ernie??


Bert checking out the neighbor dogs.

I busted them mid-cuddle!

2 comments:

d said...

Gaaahhhh!!! I'm overwhelmed with kitty cuteness!!! :) Wish we could have cats....

Katie said...

I.love.your.cats!

About Me

My photo
We are trying to make an adventure out of everything. And take pictures of it.