Thursday, January 17, 2008

Our Journey Begins

Well, hello there! I guess I'll start with the introductions. I'm Michele and my "better half"/trusty sidekick is Stuart. We were married in October 2007, and live in Maryland with our incredibly gifted cat, Rizzo. (Stuart may beg to differ on the "gifted" part, but whatever.) Both of us work at very stressful jobs with completely opposite schedules. Thus, we only see each other for only an hour or so every day and on weekends. Since we have been together, we do a great job of making the most of our limited time. To do this, we make a point to travel as often as possible, sometimes even monthly. Some of our trips are far away and exotic, some are right around the corner. To help document our travels, we will be featuring some pics of the sights we see (thanks to my new Nikon D40x that Stuart bought me for Christmas this year!), and will hopefully have some good stories to tell. Or maybe they won't be so good. But I promise to try! Enjoy and feel free to comment as necessary!


PS- The blog title is a great traveling song from a movie that we both love. Can anyone name that tune??



A few pictures of Stuart and I:




No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are trying to make an adventure out of everything. And take pictures of it.