Friday, October 10, 2008

Yeah, yeah, yeah....


I know- I have been out of touch and haven't updated this thing lately. Please forgive me, it's been a crazy few weeks, which will be our update.
First, Rob and Shelby visted for the weekend. We celebrated Rob's birthday and spent Saturday in DC checking out the zoo and Jim Henson's Fantastic World.


That Rob, quite the wino. Or is that Wyano?







This picture is a little hello to a certain member of our family who had an unfortunate meeting with a certain flightless bird....

The following weekend, Stuart's family came to town and we attended a wedding in Delaware.


Then, my family came to town and we spent a warm fall day visiting Larriland Farms.




And how about some pictures of the adorable ones? Ernie and Bert are doing great these days. They always keep us laughing.





And of course, we celebrated our first anniversary. Can you believe that it's been a whole year?? We had a delicious dinner at the Sheraton and we came home to eat the top layer of our cake. Much to our surprise, it tasted so yummy!



We are preparing for our big anniversary celebration in Hawaii in November. How about some pictures to re-live the wedding weekend?






So, stay tuned next week for an interesting blog update. Stuart's birthday is coming up, and to celebrate, I am suprising him with a trip. He has no idea where we are going (even though he thinks that he knows), and I have tried to avoid giving him hints. I cannot wait to see his face when he figures out where we are going!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are trying to make an adventure out of everything. And take pictures of it.