Monday, August 11, 2008

Some new house pics


Here it is!!!


Just kidding. But it really looked like this for a few hours after the movers left. It was painful.


So, I know that some of you wanted some pics. We are making some great progress and have pretty much finished all of the unpacking. Unfortunately, we are waiting for a few more pieces of furniture. But here are a few rooms so far. Obviously, we are still working on the decorating thing.


Entryway. Complete with cat tail.

Living Room. Minus the couch and chair

Dining Room china cabinet


Dining Room table and windows overlooking the neighbors who always run away when we try to talk to them.
Kitchen Table
I have a furniture crush on our sofa table
Yes, it really is that huge. Bring your football team.
Another shot of that handsome little table
Guest Room #1
Reading nook in guest bedroom
Guest Bedroom #2
Guest Bedrooom #2
I have a craft area!!!

The Rec Room (aka The Furniture Nursing Home)

1 comment:

Gail said...

i am so jealous! Not only is your house super cute, it's clean! Can I move in?

About Me

My photo
We are trying to make an adventure out of everything. And take pictures of it.