Yes, it is really true. Despite the doomsday predictions of a tough real estate market, the townhouse sold in 6 weeks! We had a drink to this sign- isn't it a pretty one?
So, at this point, barring any unforseen circumstances, we are set to close on this house AND our new house on July 24 and move in the next day.
I will keep you all in suspense for pictures of the new house. But once we move, look out. This blog may take a turn towards a decorating blog in the months to come, so if you're someone who finds that stuff boring, how about I put some naked pictures of Stuart and I?
Kidding, of course.
We are thrilled to be moving, and are looking forward to settling in to our new home. It's in a neighborhood that's quite close to where we live now, so we won't really have to adjust and get lost finding the supermarket.
And most importantly, we will finally have room for guests, so we won't ship you off to the Homewood Suites when you come for a visit!

2 comments:
Congrats!!!!
i'm sad you're leaving the neighborhood! ;-(
Post a Comment