Thursday, March 27, 2008

Healing

First of all, thank you to everyone for your hopeful thoughts, kind words and touching expressions of sympathy- and those banana nut muffins. We truly have some wonderful people in our lives who completely get how we feel right now. We're doing better- it's been a difficult week, but we have been able to smile by thinking of some of our favorite Rizzo memories.

In the coming weeks, I plan to work on a scrapbook to document Rizzo's life. For me, I tend to heal by expressing my creativity. Last night, I uploaded a bunch of pictures. And by " a bunch", I mean 415. Especially since I have been practicing my photography, he has been forced to succumb to some endless photo sessions while I learned the basics. Who knows-maybe someday I'll become a pet photographer.


Anyway, here is a little slideshow of my favorite pictures I found last night. There is sound with it.


2 comments:

Katie said...

OK The pirate one made me gaffaw out loud :)
Love the fact that he could turn himself into, literaly, a fur ball.

Anonymous said...

Just watched the video of Rizzo and it made me cry. I have to say that I couldn't have picked a better person in the world to be mom to Gonzo and Rizzo. In fact, you should have taken all 5 kittens because I don't think I know anyone who had more love for those two than you. Am glad that you are able to express yourself through your photography.

About Me

My photo
We are trying to make an adventure out of everything. And take pictures of it.