Didn't go anywhere, but it almost felt like it. It was close to 70 degrees in the morning, and I had all of the windows open. I had planned to go out and try out some of my new filters, but then the dark clouds came in. Now, at 6pm, it's back to winter and I'm freezing my hiney off. Oh well, fun while it lasted.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Blog Archive
About Me
- Michele and Stuart
- We are trying to make an adventure out of everything. And take pictures of it.
5 comments:
Lookin' great Riz!
I want to rub his chin!
That Riz, he's so photogenic and it doesn't hurt when his mom is embracing the craft of photography!
Maybe we should do a swap for a day. Kinda like Wife Swap but with kittehs :)
You bet!! I will pack my catnip and tuna and be there as soon as I can get a ride!
Post a Comment